It's Friiiiday! Which also means just less than FOUR weeks until Sex and the City 2 comes out - squeal! (Yes, for some reason it's out on a Thursday - May 27.) I loved the first movie, and can't wait to see the second - what about you? What's funny is, I never really watched the shows until the series was almost over, and now I watch the re-runs all the time. I'm going to NYFW (that's Fashion Week, y'all) in September, and I'm planning on taking the Sex and the City tour by On Location Tours. (When I was just a kid and my first time in the city, we took that cheesy red NY tour bus all around and I found it quite fun!) This tour sounds like a lot of fun to me, too (check out the highlights below), and if you go the weekend the SATC movie premieres, there is even a special package to celebrate the movie ($179 per ticket). You get the tour, dinner, a movie ticket and admission to a nightclub - ohh la la! (keep in mind this is a full day of events, so be prepared!)
Today, I have two tour tickets ($84 value) to give away to one lucky winner - just enter below and cross your lucky peeptoes you're the winner (another excuse to go to NYC, right? The tickets don't expire!).
- Shop at the store where Charlotte bought her "Rabbit"
- Stop at "Scout," the bar owned by Aidan
- Enjoy cupcakes like Carrie and Miranda
- Go on location to the art gallery in SoHo where Charlotte worked
- Shop at the hottest boutiques & stores in Greenwich Village
- Visit Buddakan, site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- See new locations from Sex and the City: the Movie
P.S. Buy a ticket for May 8 or 9 (Mother's Day weekend), and if you're a mom, you go FREE! xoxo
[Photo Credit: SexandtheCityMovie.org]