I decided to act on my recent obsession with the "highlighter pink" hue and purchase this crazified striped tank while I was shopping at Marshall's this weekend. There was a size too small and a size too large on the rack (and there was no way I was buying anything other than the pink version...), so quickly (as little C. proceeded to drag off every garment on the hangers beside this one!) I shoved the size larger (I know, sigh...) into my cart. So glad I did because this puppy runs a tad small - and when attempting stripes, this chicster likes some extra breathing room (I'm always so scared of stripes!). Neons are soooo hot right now, and I figured I would pair mine with a major contrast - like black! (Wearing it with a light hue, or even blue jeans, just seemed to wash out this pale skin of mine. ) And, of course, when going bold, you better bring it allllllll the way home. So, what better time than now to wear my new studded heels from Avril Lavigne's new line? Call me a rockstar, thank you.
* Neon pink/gray striped tank by Fenn Wright Manson from Marshall's (a $12.99 steal and I plan to also wear it as a beach cover-up on vacay soon - not to mention, I'm a big fan of the brand!)
* Black cardigan from Dillard's (I've owned this for ages & ages when I needed a black cardi at the last minute...it's stayed a closet staple of mine ever since (mainly because I'm obsessed with the length!))
* Pearl statement necklace from local shop, Tulips
* Oversized black clutch from local shop, Scarlet
* Black LnA zipper leggings (I found these on sale via an OpenSky credit I had, and had always heard amazing things, so thought I'd try. Love them - and the zipper detail. Oh, and they're spandex.)* Black studded heels gifted by Abbey Dawn (by Avril Lavigne) from the JustFabulous collection (Avril's JustFab collection features both shoes (heels and flats) and handbags...with major rockstar details, obvi...)
P.S. I never mention my make-up, but lately alllll I've been wearing is Jill Kirsch Color. She's a genius because she knows exactly what shades you should wear for your haircolor/skintone. She had sent me this mini make-up kit (for browns/redheads) I adored, and now I'm completely obsessed with her lip gloss as well. I'm gonna have to stockpile this stuff, it's that good. I feel so pretty wearing her things. So, thank you Jill, for changing how I wear my make-up. SO refreshing!! xoxo