Holy freaking cow was it windy when I took these photos...O Spring, where art thou?? Seriously. I never imagined the wool hat I bought to wear to NY fashion week in February would be lingering in my wardrobe so close to April...eek! But alas, we must embrace the weather and instead of wearing a sleeveless peplum dress the other day, I wore a long-sleeve animal-print cardi with jeans and a nice, stacked heel. Did I tell you it's the year of the stacked heel? It is. If your feet aren't wearing a d'Orsay, they need to be in a stacked heel like this one. Don't go too thick because it will be make your legs look thick as well. This suede and metallic "Cleo" version from Sole Society is just the ticket.
And you know what?? I'm giving them away! No, not mine, silly. Your very own pair! You must be squealing? This time, we're switching things up just a tad, so you must head over to the @iheartheels Instagram page to enter. You'll:
Follow @iheartheels & @solesociety on Instagram
"Like" the stacked heel photo posted on the @iheartheels page
Comment with your shoe size & tag @iheartheels with hashtag #iheartcleo
I'll choose a winner at 5:00 p.m. CST this Friday, March 29!
Here's how I wore my heels:
- Wool hat from Charming Charlie (I found this on sale end of season (ha...supposedly!) for around $6 Total steal.)
- Animal-print cardigan gifted by PacSun (check out the spikes on this cardi...whoa! I'm sorta in love with this piece...which is so unlike me!)
- Black tank from GAP (could be vintage...haha)
- Skinny jeans gifted by Vintage Revolution (I've had these for several years now since I discovered them at Robert Verdi's fashion week suite. Hands down, the best pair of jeans in my closet. Shrug.)
- Brown croc clutch from Banana Republic (have had this an eternity, which shows classics never go out of style.)
- Stacked "Cleo" heels gifted by Sole Society (this brand is amazing, if you haven't discovered yet...and Julianne Hough has a new capsule collection with them. The styles are all so adorable and wearable, I could literally own every pair.)
Ends 3/29/13 at 5:01 p.m. CST. U.S. Only. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.Prizes will be awarded either by I Heart Heels or by its affiliated merchants in a timely manner. I Heart Heels reserves the right to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Odds of winning depend on the eligible number of entries received.Prize winners will be notified by Instagram, and then their registered e-mail. Winners must respond within a timely manner (3 days) with their valid shipping address, or the prize is forfeit and a new winner will be selected. By accepting a prize, all winners agree that I Heart Heels, affiliated merchants, and all of the officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of I Heart Heels, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion.