and it weighs much less than the Chicco we carried with little C. (so applause for that). But,
a car seat is a car seat and none of them are lightweight for a mama to tote around - um, especially when the baby is actually in there and starts growing. Itzy Ritzy has some of my most fav, cute, cute products on the planet, and this is just one of them (so glad they sent this wrap to me to try out!).
I had seen the magical Ritzy Wrap on moms' arms in the past and wondered, but can you believe they have a Wrap & Roll version as well? This is one of them, and it actually unfolds to make a tummy time mat. Squeal! It's only $30...and anything that does double duty is an amazing mom product in moi opinion. Don't you love my "Fresh Bloom" pattern? I'm getting such a kick out of buying girl patterns these days. ;) To use, you simply wrap it around the car seat handle with the Velcro, and when you want to use the mat, you unwrap it. That's all there is to it, folks!
I could take all day about the comfort and cuteness of this product, so I'll go ahead and
include the key features from the Web site for you as well:
- Duals as a cushioned arm pad to protect your arm from the soreness and fatigue of carrying around a heavy infant car seat and a soft, cuddly mat for tummy time, diaper changes and more.
- Perfect on-the-go item and doesn't take up space in your already overcrowded diaper bag - great shower gift.
- Measured 29-inches in diameter.
- Fresh Bloom is a stylish multicolor floral print for a girl.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, no bleach, line dry recommended.
- Unique 2-in-1 product with a universal fit.
- Padded for comfort.
- 100% cotton reverses to luxurious minky.
- 2 arm pad toy loops and 1 tummy time mat toy loop.
Disclaimer: U.S. only. Contest ends 1/15/14 at 5:00 p.m. CST. Winner chosen at random and has 3 days to respond via email to claim prize until another winner is chosen.