Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I have to be honest and tell you I took this photo on the run. Between Pilates class and my newest chiropractor appointments, there is pretty much no time to snap a good photo! I even did this as it was beginning to rain - oy. But enough about me, let's talk about the clothes. Obvi I didn't have to really style my outfit today, so I let the vivid red tee and super-chic wedges do all the talking (yep, I even wear heels while on the go!).
Because I was recently chosen as a Vogue Influencer (oh, did I forget to tell you that?! yep, THE Vogue Magazine...), I recently had the amazing opportunity to shop at KennethCole.com with a provided gift card and let me tell - I went to town. I bought a classic white button up shirt, a pair of silver hoop earrings, a gray V-neck tunic (love it because it's looong and soft!) and this super-pretty red tee with an asymmetrical hemline. All of this for just over $100 (they have the best sales online).
Here's how I wore my heels:
* Red tee gifted by Kenneth Cole (LOVE how different this tee is with the hemline and buttons on the sleeves)
* Brown cami underneath is by Merona from Target (way cheap and way needed with everything!)
* Denim leggings gifted by Citizens of Humanity (a closet staple...great with boots!)
* Chain necklace from local shop, Masons (I throw this on with most any outfit..it was only $20.)
* Brown suede "Gia" wedges gifted by Matiko (Did you read my review on these? I heart.)
GIVEAWAY ALERT! Here's the fun part. Visit KennethCole.com, then comment below and let me know what you would spend your Kenneth Cole gift card on and, yep, the $50 gift card is all yours!!
Ends Tues., Mar. 1 at 5 p.m. central. Winner chosen at random. U.S. only. Winner has three days to respond until a new winner is chosen.
Labels: How I Wore My Heels