Happy day, chicettes! I'm beaming heel to heel because I'm - yep - 30!!! See, at first, I was a liiiiiittle unsure, but now that I've had the reins for a few days, I'm living it and loving it. 30 is the new 20, totally, right? :) Obviously, when I turned 30 I had to embrace my heel-loving self and put on a pair of new heels, just in time for fall. Booties are back in a MAJOR way, and that excites me (squeal!). I'm so very happy to have my new Auri heels, shown here, make their fabulous debut. Aren't they more than amazing? So, here's to another decade of chicness, girlfriends. Won't you join me?
Here's how I wore my heels:
* Faux fur vest by Calvin Klein (This was gifted to me from ideeli.com during the Lucky Magazine FABB Conference...and isn't it fab, indeed? The minute it turned cool outside, I put it on. My new fav fall trend!)
* Booties gifted by Auri (style: Marilyn Mink): (These pretty things have more cushion in them than you could ever imagine. The lady crossing the street from me told me they were "spunky." LOVE.)
* Cuff gifted by Lia Sophia (Sarah, our newest correspondent (!), picked this up for me while at the Lia Sophia Fashion Week suite...she certainly knows the way to this jewel-encrusted heart of mine!)
* Black satchel by Rebecca Minkoff (Again, my major find from TJ Maxx...adore. this. bag. It traveled everywhere with me during fashion week, bursting at the seams!)
* Green shirt by BCBGeneration (found this for $18 on sale at Dillard's and wore it on the plane to fashion week - so soft...I love dressing it up with tons of baubles or adding a faux fur vest like this one!)
* Skinny jeans gifted by Vintage Revolution (I scored this at fashion week last year and they've been a closet staple ever since. The darker wash is great for fall and the skinny cut works with "fluffy" vest like this one - and heels or boots!)
P.S. Not sure if you can see it, but I'm wearing the new David Yurman ring I won a few weeks ago through Vogue Magazine (I'm a Vogue Influencer...)! Loving how comfy it is!