This weekend was all about family time - my in-laws were in town and we got to visit quite a bit and go out to dinner (um, and can you tell it's been way sunny??). One of my sister-in-laws has a new baby A. and I was excited for her to join us (although she slept the entire time!). little C. was an angel (duh) and I got to wear my comfiest, coziest new blue sweater I swept up during a post-Christmas BCBG sale. Well, hello there! I do admit I didn't wear these heels the entire day - that's what black riding boots are great for, right? This is a great outfit for dressing up or down - and perfect for hanging out and relaxing with the fam. Ahhh....gotta love a free babysitter! :)
Here's how I wore my heels:
* Blue silk/cashmere sweater by BCBG Max Azria (This was on sale for $80...normally retails for more than $250...eek! I love it because it's long, super-soft and bright blue...a redhead's best friend!)
* Black zipper leggings gifted by Radenroro (love how slinky these are...you prob can't tell but they have a bit of shine to them, which makes them great for nighttime!)
* Black lace camisole by BCBG Max Azria (I've had this for years - found it at a sale for just $17. I love me a great BCBG bargain, obvi.)
* Earrings by Kardashan Kollection for Sears (I love how big these are - and trendy. But, I must admit they're a little heavy and I can only wear them every other day. Such a weakling, I know.)
* Floral clutch gifted by Accessorize (What a great way to add interest...floral! Instead of a texture or color, use floral to mix things up. I love how inexpensive, yet so on trend everything is from Accessorize!)
* Black suede pumps by BCBGeneration from TJ Maxx (I loooove this younger, more modern (less expensive!) line from the BCBG brand. Look for more with this brand soon...I hope to collab with them...squeal!