|Backstage with Nicole Miller before I became sick...miss this skin!|
As you know by now, I've been sick with the "fashion week flu," as I like to dub it, for the past week. I'm on the mend, but stilllll not there. That one week just about kills me - my hair, my skin, my body (I haven't been to the gym in two weeks, eek!) and my feet - ouch. Needless to say, I'm in major recovery mode and that certainly shows what a lack of rest will do. We need to eat correctly and sleep plenty to be our full selves! So now that I've heard about this new product from L'Oreal Paris - Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator - I'm feeling the need for some right NOW. For $16.99, it's an all-in-one solution to make your skin be all it can be. Healthy, silky, even-looking and a bit glistening with even a bit of tint to it so you can wear it as foundation. Every girl wants this (and certainly every mom).
BB creams have really taken off lately - all of a sudden I have a new division in my bathroom just for them. I'm going to be trying this particular one throughout this week, so I can report to you on the results very soon and I can't wait! It only comes in light or medium, so this pale beauty's def gonna need the light...no shame. Here's a list of the key benefits:
- Instant Luminosity – Light-reflecting particles immediately illuminate skin
- Skincare Benefits – Broad spectrum SPF 15 protects, while Glycerin & Hyaluronic Microspheres contribute to 24-hour moisturization
- Premium Formula – A fresh, light floral scent and creamy texture offer a luxurious skincare experience
- Safe for All Skin Types – Formulated for daily application on all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Universal Tint – Two light-coverage shades work for most skin tones
Stay tuned for my results from this BB Cream because I can't wait to share with you the magic of five products in one simple step. It sounds glorious.
Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator instantly evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes and protects skin. In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.