I'm such a sucker for bright hues lately...thank you, spring! Recently, I was feeling under the weather (actually I've had a mil days of allergies lately...it's the worst!) and Chromatic Gallerie sent me a surprise - a shoe delivery! Folks, it doesn't get any better than that. I perked right up. The company's known for their customizable heels in the cutest of names - these? Grin 'N' Berry It. EEK. Stop the cuteness right now. Besides the amazing color (that I didn't own, gasp!), I have to go ahead and brag and say these shoes are to die for comfortable...really and truly. Not only are they a classic silhouette, but get this. I got the tallest 4-inch heel they sell, and they were making me wanna do laps around the neighborhood in them. I can't make these things up.
So, yes, colorblocking is still a go, girls. And two of my favorites are blues and pinks. So I combined several shades of blue, including this new spring arrival from Michael Stars (this beautiful hue is called Aruba) and voila! An outfit that completely pops, but doesn't scream too much. Add a subtle handbag and you're ready for the chic, warm days ahead.
Here's how I wore my heels:
- High/Low tee gifted by Michael Stars (MS is never a letdown, and their spring collection is very strong...so many gorgeous hues! Tees are their thing, but there are tons of other cute items, too. Look for more from me soon!)
- Cobalt jeans gifted by Express - (remember these from last year's post? I love this color in a jean...just beware that mine have shrunk and not stayed quite as vibrant as my other colored denim. Still love!)
- Blue flower bib necklace gifted by RiffRaff
- Nude bag by Urban Expressions
- Berry heels gifted by Chromatic Gallerie (I adore this shoe company; they're the cutest! And who doesn't wanna customize the color, heel height and width on their shoes?)